Clutton Playgroup is a community group with charitable status (Charity number 1025259)which has been in operation in the village of Clutton since 1968. In 1996 it moved to its current location, The Cabin, in the village after renovating the Youth Club premises.
We provide pre-school education based on The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
Our Aims are
- To foster a love of learning by encouraging children’s natural curiosity and love of exploration in a safe and stimulating environment.
- To enhance the development and education of children in a parent inclusive, community based group.
- To work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all children.
- Essential early learning opportunities in an environment that promotes learning, confidence, independence and self esteem.
- The opportunity for your child to make friends and develop educationally in a caring atmosphere.
- Experienced staff qualified in working with pre-school children.
- An extensive range of educational equipment chosen to offer a range of challenging experiences to aid your child’s learning.
- Opportunities for parents to participate in their child’s education and the running of the group.
We are regularly inspected by Ofsted and have received good reports.